Friday, October 09, 2009

Friday Flick Picks 10/9/09

For me, it's a lukewarm week in RI theaters. The openings of Couples Retreat, St. Trinians and Thirst feel mediocre at best. I'll be catching up by seeing Whip It, Capitalism: A Love Story and maybe My One and Only. Films in theaters that I think are worth seeing are 9, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Inglourious Basterds, The Informant!, Julie & Julia, Surrogates and Zombieland. I'm hearing that the Toy Story double feature in 3D is fun. For me, Monday is a holiday so you know where to find me, enjoy!

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

Really trying to catch 'Zombieland' this weekend even though I"ve got wedding activities for a wedding I really prefer not to attend. I'll probably see 'Couples Retreat' at some point even though I know it won't be very good, but I'm a sucker for Bora Bora or wherever in Tahiti it was filmed.

Linda said...

2D~Know what you mean about the Bora Bora location. Seems to be the most appealing thing about Couples Retreat!