Friday, October 30, 2009

Friday Flick Picks 10/30/09

It's a bleak week for openings in RI theaters this week. This Is It and Boondock Saints II : All Saints Day hit theaters. I like a good concert flick so I'll probably check out the Jackson doc. The Boys Are Back, Beeswax, A Serious Man and Paris are playing in local art houses. Where the Wild Things Are, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, Whip It, Julie & Julia and Law Abiding Citizen are at the multiplex. Halloween treats are The Nightmare Before Christmas, Jennifer's Body, Zombieland, Paranormal Activity and Cirque du Freak:The Vampire's Assistant. Have a spooctacular time!

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

Got behind around here. Thanks for the 'Cheri' review, and you listed some good flicks for scary movies too.

I still need to see 'A Serious Man' but I'm not sure I'll see anything this weekend due to scheduling. I've heard the Jackson doc is good, but I'm just still not that sold on it for some reason. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on that one . . .

Linda said...

2D~Trick 'r Treat is a fun rental. I'm not much of a Jackson fan, but I do like the behind the scenes docs. We'll see....