Thursday, October 15, 2009

Friday Flick Picks 10/16/09

The only movie I'm interested in seeing this weekend is Where the Wild Things Are. I just want to sit in Max's imagination for a bit. Law Abiding Citizen and Paranormal Activity also open at the multiplex. In art houses we have Paris and Big Fan. Still in RI theaters are Capitalism: A Love Story, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, Couples Retreat, The Informant!, Surrogates, Whip It and Zombieland. And if you don't feel like going out, find a copy of Trick 'r Treat and get in the spirit of the season. Enjoy!

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

Had to back-track for reviews today, so thanks for so many. I want to see 'Serious Man' as it opens here today, and I have 'Drag' in my NetFlix que & finally, I'm with you on 'Wild Things' and want to see it on Imax if it comes here in that format. Also, lots of buzz on 'Paranormal Activity' so I might catch that when it opens here (not here yet). Have a good weekend.

Linda said...

2D~I think I'm too chicken to see Paranormal Activity, but I sure am intrigued. Bet WTWTA would be awesome in IMAX....enjoy!