Thursday, October 29, 2009

Spooky Flick Picks 2009

I'll admit it, I'm kinda psyched for Halloween this year. I've got the pumpkins that will become Jack o' Lanterns, I've got candy for the trick-or-treaters, I think I'm ready. A little film will make the holiday complete. Here are some film recommendations for a happy Halloween. BOO!

Trick 'r Treat : cool anthology-style horror flick with a sense of humor. Out in DVD.
Let the Right One In : vampires and subtitles, honest, it's worth it. Out in DVD.
Paranormal Activity : demons under surveillance, good suspense flick. In theaters now.
Drag Me to Hell : demonic possession in a campy style, very entertaining. Out in DVD
Zombieland - zombie road trip with more than a few laughs thrown in. In theaters now.
The Blob (1958) - more of a monster movie, but I saw this one recently and it's a classic. Out in DVD.

No comments: