Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Juno Comes to RI Theaters, Merry Christmas!

It can take a while for limited release films to make their way to RI theaters. Juno arrives in local theaters in our small state today, what a nice Christmas present for RI film fans! I had the pleasure of seeing this film a few weeks ago at a Fox Searchlight screening, and felt lucky to be there. I'll be seeing it again soon. This is easily my #1 film for 2007. Meanwhile, since it's Christmas Day, we'll begin with church, then move on to family, food and fun! Have a very, Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

I saw this yesterday w/ my wife. We both enjoyed it as it was a sharp, nice film.

That being said, the first 15 minutes or so drove me crazy with everybody talking in this hipster, ridiculous dialogue. I'm very glad things settled down after that.

Linda said...

Glad you liked it, they've done a hell of a job promoting this. #10 spot on the US box office list last week, with the film in a little over 300 theaters. Good stuff!