Friday, December 14, 2007

Friday Flick Picks 92ProFM : Holiday Edition

This post is for ProFM listeners that may need a reference for flicks we chatted about this morning in the holiday edition of Friday Flick Picks. Click on the name of the film for information ..... have a wonderful holiday season!
Juno (my favorite)
I Am Legend
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Charlie Wilson's War
Walk Hard:The Dewey Cox Story
Sweeney Todd:The Demon Barber of Fleet Street

I'll have more movies to talk about in 2008, Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

Good list.

I am excited to see Charlie Wilson and Juno. I will probably see Legend, Todd and Cox, although I"m not as thrilled right now.

Finally, I'm glad you liked "American Pie" and you're right about teen movies being very hit or miss. However, the good ones (and Harold & Kumar is good enough for Doogie Howser cameo alone) can be excellent.

Linda said...

Glad the next few weekends are long holiday weekends, lots of good movies coming out .... enjoy!