Thursday, August 13, 2009

Friday Flick Picks 8/14/09

There is joy in my movie heart today, as RI theaters welcome lots of good film for my weekend viewing list. First on the list is Ponyo and The Goods. Then Fatboy Roberts told me just how awesome District 9 is, and it joined the list. THEN I check the local listings, and see that Paper Heart is playing, and my list grows! And Every Little Step is back in town. What fun, what a lineup. I'm psyched that I have the time to languish in the theater this weekend. Also reading good things about Bandslam. For romance, there's The Time Traveler's Wife and for a scathing satire, In The Loop opens here as well. G.I. Joe:The Rise of Cobra, (500) Days of Summer, Julie & Julia, Funny People, The Ugly Truth, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, The Hangover, G-Force, Ice Age:Dawn of the Dinosaurs and Aliens in the Attic are in theaters as well. Whew! Lots to pick from, enjoy!

No comments: