Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Flick Picks 5/16/08

New to RI theaters this week is The Chronicles of Narnia : Prince Caspian. This is the second, of the seven book series, adapted to film. The children return to Narnia to find folks in exile and Prince Caspian battling his evil uncle. If you take little ones, talk to them about movie violence and battle death, this one is heavy on both. My Blueberry Nights is at the Opera House in Newport. Also in art houses is Young@ Heart and The Band's Visit. For comedy there's Baby Mama, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and Harold and Kumar. Iron Man, Redbelt and Speed Racer round out the action films at the megaplex.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda, I listen to you every Friday on 92ProFM and you are incredible! The passion and knowledge you possess is amazing. I live in Glocester and have a website www.kid-tested-parent-approved.com and every time I listen to you I say I have to send her a link so she can start making some profit off of her knowledge. Please take a look at this, you're already doing it so why not start living off of it, "it" being your passion!

http://passion.sitesell.com/Melissa55.html

Linda said...

Thanks Missy, I'll check it out. Stay tuned ......