The movie Fool's Gold is being marketed as romantic comedy, but for me, it was more of an adventure comedy. There was a point where it reminded me of Romancing the Stone and National Treasure.
Reasons to see it now:
1.The island setting is gorgeous, (thank you Australia), a very pretty movie
2. Matthew McConaughey's biceps *sigh*
3. Kate Hudson's lovely smile and charm
Reason's to wait for the DVD:
1. A cool underwater sequence at the end (fast forward)
2. Matthew McConaughey's biceps (rewind)
3. A story that's just plain silly at points and struggles for the few funny moments. (snack runs will help)
An OK flick .......