Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Flick 4 Friday : Best Movie with a Sequel

This week's Flick 4 Friday question is "what is the best movie with a sequel"? This was tough for me with all the summer sequels fresh in my mind. So I went to my personal Top10 list and it became crystal clear. My unwavering favorite film of all time is The Godfather. Recently someone asked me my favorite movie of all time, and I think they were startled at how quickly I answered. Not only is The Godfather:Part II a great sequel, it is an excellent film. Every time I watch both of these films, I think it is near-perfect cinema.

For anyone out there reading, who wants to add a thought on these weekly movie questions, go to Flick 4 Friday, and either link your answer in a post on your blog, or just answer as a comment. Fun to read different thoughts on film there, join in!

No comments: