Friday, April 17, 2009

Friday Flick Picks 4/17/09

Kinda cute that 17 Again hits theaters on the 17th. I'm hoping that State of Play is worth my box office dollar. I enjoyed the first Crank film, could I be suckered into seeing Crank: High Voltage? At an 85 min. run time, maybe. Also in RI theaters are Slumdog Millionaire, Gran Torino, Duplicity, Adventureland, Sunshine Cleaning, Observe and Report and I Love You Man are worth a look. Revolutionary Road and Two Lovers are in art houses. You can take the kids to see Monsters vs Aliens, Hannah Montana: The Movie, and Race to Witch Mountain. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

I can't decide about 'State of Play' either . . . will watch for yr. review.

Think I'm going to see 'Observe and Report' as I imagine I'll either really like it or loathe it - not much in between.

Linda said...

2D~I'll be interested to see what you think of Observe and Report. State of Play has been on my list for a while, mostly because of Crowe and Affleck. Glad to see it's getting decent reviews. Stay tuned .....