Sunday, March 22, 2009

Duplicity

I seem to be a little vulnerable to relationship stories lately. I was taken by the honesty of He's Just Not That Into You. Amused by the frankness about sexuality in I Love you, Man. And now, the line from Duplicity, "I know who you are, and I love you anyway", grabbed me by the heartstrings. *sigh* Yes, Duplicity has all the double, triple crosses of a corporate espionage thriller. No one is what they appear to be. OK, well done. But, the romance takes front seat in the final act of the film, and I loved it.

4 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

Agreed. I posted my review on this one this morning, and thought the chemistry was great between Roberts/Owen. And that was a good line too.

Linda said...

2D~Yeah, those final scenes really made the movie for me.

Farzan said...

I also enjoyed the movie to some extent.

Linda said...

Farzan~Yeah, decent movie - not great. Enjoyable....