Thursday, April 30, 2009

Moon

I have been reading about the film Moon for months. I'm not usually that into science fiction, but I was intrigued by the rave reviews that have been showering this film. I'm not going to say much about the plot, because the surprises make the film. A satisfying drama that looks at the futuristic aspect of energy mining on the moon. Nuff said. At the Q&A at Tribeca Film Festival, director Duncan Jones and star Sam Rockwell gave insight to the plot and performance. A film well worth seeing!

2 comments:

Farzan said...

I saw the trailer for this film and it looks really interesting. At the same time, it also reminds me of Sunshine.

Linda said...

Farzan~A little like Sunshine in setting. A very creative story. Cool flick with an amazing performance from Sam Rockwell.