Friday, December 19, 2008

Friday Flick Picks 12/19/08

A foot of snow here in RI, and various Christmas activities will limit my cinema experience this weekend, but there are some nice additions to RI theaters this week. Slumdog Millionare is in art houses. I hope it moves to more theaters in the coming weeks, loved it. I'm looking forward to seeing Milk as well. At the multiplex we have Seven Pounds, Yes Man, Nothing Like the Holidays, Cadillac Records, Four Christmases, Australia, Quantum Solace and The Day the Earth Stood Still. For the kids there's Bolt, Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa and The Tale of Despereaux. The movies, a great place if you need a break from the holiday rush. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda, I just wandered onto your blog through Reel Fanatic. I'm glad you enjoyed Slumdog Millionaire, as it truly is one of the best flicks of the year. I've written a review on my blog, so check it out whenever you get a chance!

Linda said...

V-Knowledge~Welcome! Slumdog Millionaire is truly one of the best films of the year. I have a lot to see in the next few weeks, an exciting time in the film season. I like your blog, good reviews.