Friday, April 23, 2010

Tribeca Film Festival 2010 Day Three

I had heard a lot about The Good, the Bad, the Weird and it opened at the IFC Center today. I was in a small screening room with 3 other folks for this crazy, bloody, Korean action western. Fun flick. I have never been to the Ziegfeld Theater and Oceans opened there today so that was my next stop. What a gorgeous theater!! The staff was also friendly and enthusiastic. One of the ushers told me that I was the celebrity there today. So cute! On the way back, I picked up a few souvenirs in Times Square. A coffee mug from The Late Show and a mini Broadway poster of Wicked for my collection. Escaping the crush of tourists, I found a friendly bar stool at the Reade Street Pub to kill a little time before meeting friends for dinner. Another visit to Max filled the bill before we went to the Performing Arts Center for the premier screening of Nice Guy Johnny. Edward Burns conducted an entertaining Q&A. A busy day for this film fan. Thanks NYC!!

No comments: