Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tribeca 2009 Day Two

This morning was a lovely time with Melanie and Eli. There was playing on the floor, a walk to Monster Sub for lunch and, for a change, I was the one getting on the bus, not my kid.

I was early for the film, so I wandered through Tribeca. The sun was out, school was out, the kids were out. Napping, riding bikes, tending gardens, a beautiful afternoon. A quick stop into The Palm for a drink, then to the theater to meet my friend Randi in line.

The film was Easy Virtue with an all star cast. The best question asked after was a woman who asked if Jessica Biel was British. The whole auditorium said "no" in unison. It was pretty funny.

We had a tasty dinner at Roc. The place was packed, the food was great, the conversation lively. Always fun to catch up with friends. Randi gave me a ride back to the Port Authority and the bus had me home in 20 minutes. Great day!

No comments: