Sunday, October 05, 2008

Eli Joseph born Oct. 1, 2008

I've taken a little break from my movie attendance this weekend, to welcome my first grandson, Eli. Born on Wednesday, October 1st, he is the son of my daughter Melanie and her husband Joe. I live 200 miles away, so I jumped in the car on Wednesday, to visit the happy family.

While they were at the hospital, I hung out with their dog Gonzo. We walked, we played fetch, we snuggled. Gonzo is my buddy.
There were a lot of visitors when Eli, Melanie and Joe got home. Cousins, Sam, Jonah and Adam welcomed the newest addition to the Tuazon family boy band.
Aunt Liza and Uncle Ryan came by to visit too. Liza has declared Eli "the cutest thing in the universe ... ever!" Eli is an exciting addition to our family. Just thought I'd do a little internet bragging, as Grandmas will do! I'll let you know when I take him to his first movie.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!
He is beautiful. I follow both of your blogs and was excited when I heard she was expecting. Please send her my CONGRATS and best wishes. Also, wanted to let you know that Ashley will be attending her first Homecoming this weekend. YIKES, how time flies.Congrats again.
Stephani Weber
momweber2@cox.net

Linda said...

Stephani~Thanks! Great to hear from you. Ashley? Homecoming? OMG! Time marches on, so much fun!! Thanks for the note.

2 Dollar Productions said...

Congratulations. That's worth taking a weekend off from the movies, and of course, I like the dog - Gonzo. Ha.

Just posted a Nick & Norah review.

Linda said...

2D~Thanks! I knew the movie times all weekend, but just had more fun staring at Eli and visiting with the family. Gonzo is good company to (he was very impressed that I'm almost done with Fear and Loathing....) I'm hoping to see Nick and Norah some time this week. Going to a advanced screening of Body of Lies tonight. Hoping my expectations aren't too high.

Toto said...

Congrats on young Eli! funny, Eli is on our short list of names for our little guy ... and also on the short list of my buddy's upcoming kiddie

Linda said...

Toto~Thanks! I love the name Eli. It's strong and simple.