Monday, August 06, 2007

Fear and Fidelity in DVD

I'm still in summer travel mode. This weekend my road trip took me to visit friends in the White Mountains of New Hampshire. Beautiful and relaxing, the multiplex in town was not on the agenda. The local micro brew was delicious, we got to throw the peanut shells on the floor at the pub! My most daunting responsibility was to be sure the mountain across the valley did not move. If I do say so myself, I did an excellent job!

For DVD offerings this week, there is "hot property", Shia LeBeouf, in Disturbia. A good thriller I really enjoyed. Also, Chris Rock plays a man trying to stay faithful to his not-so-fresh (in his mind) marriage, in I Think I Love my Wife. This was an interesting film, a good examination of relationships.

No comments: