Sunday, August 19, 2007

The Simpsons Movie

Do yourself a favor, if you are going to see The Simpsons Movie, see it on the big screen. Adventures in the town of Springfield move from the TV set to cinema with a team of animators that deserve to have their work seen in the media it was created for. Loved the way this movie looked. It's a long Simpsons episode, which is exactly what I wanted. The jokes are inappropriate and irreverent to all. There is a lot more to the story than the trailers implied, I got a lot more than I expected.

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

I agree completely w/ your Simpson's assesment, and I'm pretty sure your "Wild Hogs" one was dead-on too because that movie looked painful to me from the first preview I saw.

Lucky for us all they are making a sequel. Ouch.

Linda said...

Oh $2, I'm about sequeled out after this summer!