Monday, January 15, 2007

Golden Globes 2007

I like the televised film awards at the end of the year as a nice recap of the past year in film. And it's usually one hell of a fashion show! A few observations on the Golden Globes:
My friend Meryl is such a class act, and funny too. Thats all ~
White is the new black.
Justin Timberlake is awesome.
Clooney and Dicaprio are HOT!
Jennifer Hudson looked fantastic. Great dress, great hair, great makeup.
Emily Blunt wore one of the most dramatic gowns, and gave one of the best acceptance speeches.
Jeremy Irons and Hugh Laurie gave entertaining speeches.
It looked like the Ugly Betty table was having a good time.
Tim Allen in reference to Vanessa Williams "If looks were a minute, this would be a long day!"

On to the Oscars!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that Tim Allen couldn't see her hair...

Were you happy with the winners? Who do you wish had won?

Linda said...

Y'know, I kinda liked the hair, I think she always looks stunning. I thought all the awards were fine. Film was pretty good this year, so all the nominees were very worthy. I had picked The Departed for best drama, but Babel is a great film too. I'm a sucker for Scorsese.....

Anonymous said...

I hope Jennifer Hudson gets an Oscar!

Linda said...

Her performance could win her a gold statue, Thinker. We'll see if she gets nominated on Tuesday!