Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ocean's Thirteen

Reasons to see Ocean's Thirteen:
The way those men walk *sigh*
Those men, still gorgeous after all these years.
The way Steven Soderbergh shoots a film.
George Clooney and Brad Pitt's cool.
One of the special effects actually rocked my seat!

Reasons to wait to rent Ocean's Thirteen:
Zero character development, it is assumed we've seen the first two films.
No banter, pretty disappointing dialogue.
Overall I found the plot pretty dull.

This "threequel" was disappointing for me.

4 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

I really want this one to be good as I loved the first one, and just posted about this topic tonight.

I'm going to see the new one, and I hope I'm not disappointed. Thanks.

Linda said...

I'll be interested to see what you think. I so love the boys, I wonder if I expected too much.

Abe Froman said...

I just think this wasn't really a franchise film. The first one was so enjoyable...There are times that a sequel isn't necessary!

But...that's Hollywood.

Linda said...

I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to squeeze more $$$$ out of Danny and the gang.