Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Favorite Films 2015

I think that 2015 was an excellent year in film. I saw lots of strong films at Tribeca Film Festival in April, and I'm a little surprised that I saw my favorite of the year as early in the year as May. It is hard for me to keep this list to the popular 10 so here are the 17 films I enjoyed the most this year. They are diverse, and I think that film makers are working hard to entertain and enlighten the audience. These are in no particular order, though I think the first half of the list are the best of the group.

Click on the titles to see what I thought when I saw them.

Mad Max: Fury Road
Creed
Ex Machina
Grandma
The Walk
The Revenant
The Martian
He Named Me Malala
Shaun the Sheep Movie
Tangerine
Call Me Lucky
Dope
The Hateful Eight
Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Brooklyn
Youth
Sicario

No comments: