Monday, October 29, 2007

Spidey and Petey In DVD this Week

Spiderman 3 is out in DVD this week. Peter Parker swings through NYC, as Spiderman, saving mankind and his friends. A strong addition to the franchise. Also out is Talk to Me, biopic of the original "shock jock" Petey Greene. An interesting man and a cool film.

And a little bird (thanks Liam) told me that You Must be This Tall : The Story of Rocky Point Park is available for pre-order for the DVD release December 11th. A special 2 disk set, check it out.

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

I'm definitely going to rent Talk to Me as I missed that one in the theaters.

I was mildly surprised to find that you liked Elizabeth after your intro. Ha. I read it was a bit soap operaish (not a word, but . . .), however, Owen and Blanchett and Rush are always good.

Linda said...

No one was more surprised than me, 2D. Period films not always my cup of tea, bit Blanchette and Owen made it worthwhile.

I think you'd like Talk to Me, enjoy!!