Saturday, March 02, 2013

Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2

I have trouble writing about bad movies. I have not written about a Twilight movie since 2009 because these movies are pretty awful. Breaking Dawn: Part 2 is laughable. The Looney Tunes sound effects, cheesy lines and flying heads had me shaking my head the whole time. My suggestion? Read the books, or, if you need a laugh, watch the movie. One thing I will say, is that becoming a vampire actually made the character of Bella interesting and gave Kristen Stewart more to do than just brood. I will confess, I watched the vampire battle scene twice, because it was cartoonish and highly entertaining. I'm sure fans loved the credit sequence. All of the characters were in it, regardless of whether they were in this film. A nice finale.

No comments: