Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Flick Picks 5/14/10

Instead of watching stars on the silver screen this weekend, I'm getting on a train and going to Broadway to sit 4 rows from Christopher Walken, Sam Rockwell, Anthony Mackie and Zoe Kazan. I have a ticket for the play A Behanding in Spokane and couldn't be more thrilled to be in the presence of some of my favorite actors. Friends tell me the play is great, can't wait! Movies released to theaters this week? Robin Hood, Letters to Juliet and Just Wright. All look OK, Robin Hood will probably get my box office dollar. Exit Through the Gift Shop is still playing at the Cable Car. Iron Man 2 is well worth a look and How to Train Your Dragon and Oceans round out your choices. In NYC? Entre Nos gets it's theatrical release at the Quad Cinema. I saw this film at Tribeca Film Festival last year. Well worth a look. Enjoy!!!

No comments: