Sunday, June 05, 2005

Traveling Pants

I went to see The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants with my teenage niece B. I thought I was prepared, because I had listened to interviews, read reviews, brought a teenager .... I did not bring enough Kleenex!!!! This was a wonderful film that incorporated the 4 lives of 4 young women, connected by life experience and a magical pair of jeans. Two of the stories really struck a chord with me. The interview I heard with Bradley Whitford on Friday, should have tipped me off to the Kleenex thing, but I thought I was tuff enuff ... boy was I wrong!!! I was surprised at the diversity of the audience in the theater. There were the expected groups of teenage girls in flip fops, but there were a fair amount of adults, who were treated to a wonderful film!

No comments: