Friday, February 24, 2017

Oscar Picks 2017

If I were asked to vote for the Academy Awards, this is what my ballot would look like. Tune in Sunday night to see if the Academy agrees with me....

Picture - Moonlight
Actress: Natalie Portman - Jackie
Actor: Denzel Washington - Fences
Supporting Actress: Viola Davis - Fences
Supporting Actor: Mahershala Ali - Moonlight
Director: Damien Chazelle - La La Land
Animated Feature: Kubo and the Two Strings
Documentary: I Am Not Your Negro
Original Screenplay: Manchester by the Sea
Adapted Screenplay: Fences
Original Song: How Far I'll Go
Musical Score: La La Land
Visual effects: Doctor Strange
Editing: Moonlight
Production Design: La La Land
Makeup and Hair-styling: Star Trek Beyond
Costumes: Jackie
Foreign: The Salesman
Sound Mixing: La La Land
Sound Editing: Hacksaw Ridge
Documentary Feature: O.J.: Made in America
Documentary Short: Joe's Violin
Animated Short: Piper
Live Action Short: Ennemis Interieurs

No comments: