Friday, September 25, 2009

Friday Flick Picks 9/25/09

Not much to shout about in new releases to RI theaters this week. I am most looking forward to seeing Surrogates. I'm curious about Pandorum and Fame. New to art houses is Bright Star, and It Might Get Loud is held over, SEE IT. There is a sneak peek of Whip It Saturday night at Providence Place. Also in RI theaters are Julie & Julia, 9, Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs, District 9, The Informant!, Inglourious Basterds, Jennifer's Body and My One and Only.

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

I'm traveling this weekend, which is OK, as there weren't any movies htat I was too excited to see. Be curious about your take on 'Surrogates.' Bruce Willis looked so creepy with that blonde wig and erasing of the lines in his face in the previews that I was creeped out. Ha.

Have a good weekend.

Linda said...

2D~Quite the crop of sci-fi films this year. Surprised how much I've enjoyed them. Willis does look creepy in the trailers, hope it's a decent flick. Have a good weekend!