Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix is a wonderful addition to the series. The most sophisticated of the films in style and content, the students of Hogwarts are growing up well. We learn a lot about wizard politics. Harry and the gang take on the evil Voldemort and Umbridge by honing their skills in secret. Battles are fought with creative strategies. I really liked the look of this film, the visual effects were, dare I say it ....... magical!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice review. I too enjoyed the newest Potter movie. I thought it was the most entertaining of the 5.

Linda said...

Thanks for the note Ryan. So far Sorcerer's Stone, Order of the Phoenix and Prisoner of Azkaban are my favorites, in that order.