Saturday, April 25, 2015

Tribeca Film Festival 2015 Day Six

My last morning in Tribeca was cold. Still, I had a mission to find, HB Studios where I'm attending a workshop next month. The 1.3 mile walk suited my step goal for the day. On a quiet side street of the West Village I found the studio, took pictures of stencils on the sidewalk and headed for the river. Walking south in Hudson River Park I was surrounded by joggers and walkers as I made my way back to Tribeca. A shower and coffee set me right for a walk through Roosevelt Park and The World Financial Center before I hit the theater. My last film of the week was Live From New York! a documentary about Saturday Night Live. The director and producers were present for the Q&A with a lot of stories. I liked that the opening night film of the festival was my last film of the festival. Walking through The Family Street Fair, I find a seat at the Tribeca Tavern for lunch before I hit the road.  As I collect my car and luggage I feel so good about my week in this wonderful neighborhood. After 13 years, I would say that TFF's mission to invigorate the neighborhood and encourage growth and restoration is working. Happy to be a part of it, thanks for the great vacation!!

No comments: