Friday, April 25, 2014

Tribeca Film Festival 2014 Day 4

Waking up early gave me time for breakfast at Square Diner in Tribeca before heading to Penn Station. Today's agenda began with a ride on NJ Transit to visit my family in NJ. what a pleasant train ride! My daughter and grandsons met me at the train and we walked to their Tae Kwon Do studio Watching kids from 3-5 years old go through their moves was really fun. The kids seemed happy to have an audience. We met my son in law for lunch at the Ritz Diner and spent a relaxing afternoon reading, playing and visiting. Back on the train, I decided to try to see a play, so I muscled through Times Square to TKTS. To my surprised pleasure, I was able to get a ticket to the new play All the Way with Bryan Cranston playing LBJ. What a wonderful performance! Emerging from the theater into the rain, I ducked into the subway. Back in Tribeca, most of the restaurants I tried were closed. Finally, I tried the Odeon and was successful finding something to eat before turning in. Such a great day!

No comments: