Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tribeca Film Festival 2014 Day 2

Waking to a cool, breezy morning, I headed for the Brooklyn Bridge to combine my morning walk with a visit to my daughter and granddaughter in Brooklyn. Reading books, playing hide and seek, a visit to the pirate ship playground and lunch made for a lovely morning. A quick ride on the F train took me to the East Village for a screening of Miss Meadows. An interesting take on vigilante justice. Back in Tribeca I went into Sazon for a glass of wine and catch up on emails and messages. After a walk I still had time to kill before my next film so Ecco! was a good choice. I had a lovely chat with a mother and her daughter spending the afternoon in the city. Meeting a friend for dinner at Chelsea Pub was ideal because the food was good and we could catch up before going across the street for a screening of Loitering with Intent. Concessions were compliments of Celebrity Cruise Lines again, and almost all of the cast took part in the Q&A. My ride home on the subway was especially lively. There were a lot of young people laughing and talking, it was kinda fun. Such a nice day!

No comments: