Friday, December 11, 2009

Friday Flick Picks 12/11/09

Arriving in RI theaters this weekend is the latest from Clint Eastwood, Invictus. The title means "unconquered", and from all I've read, this sport film lives up to it. For families, The Princess and the Frog opens. A strong Disney offering. Speaking of Walt, the documentary Walt and El Grupo is at the Cable Car. Bad Lieutenant:Port of Call New Orleans and The Hurt Locker are at the Avon. Bright Star and An Education are at the Jane Pickens. A good selection in RI art houses. At the multiplex? An Education, Brothers, Everbody's Fine, New Moon, Precious, The Blindside, The Fantastic Mr. Fox and A Christmas Carol, a little something for everyone.

2 comments:

2 Dollar Productions said...

I'll be interested in your Invictus review if you see it. I bet it's good, but it's just not drawing me out right now. Probably going to pick up 'Fantastic Mr. Fox' this weekend (I'm behind, I know. Ha.)

Linda said...

2D~Be interested to see how you like Mr. Fox. Enjoy!