Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Late? Yeah Right .....

This week's question truly boggled my mind. "What movie would you most not want to be late to?" At this point, anyone who knows me is laughing hysterically. I don't think I have ever arrived late to a movie. I cannot imagine walking into a movie in progress. I think every moment is important. I can't pick any one film for this, I can think of many films that have valuable opening scenes. Thrillers probably start out with the most important information in the early moments. I think filmmakers think long and hard about those scenes, and I make sure I'm in my seat to see them!

3 comments:

Melanie Tuazon said...

The first thing I thought when I read this was "Finding Nemo" because almost all of the parents I know skip the first scene. They get to avoid explaining what happened to Nemo's mommy AND the next scene is the first day of school.

Melanie Tuazon said...

Oops! I thought it was which would you WANT to be late to!!

Linda said...

I like your take on this Melanie. A lot of kid's movie have disturbing opening scenes. How about James and the Giant Peach?