Saturday, April 29, 2017

Tribeca Film Festival Day 5

With no Family Street Fair this year, my last day in Tribeca was devoid of festival activity. My early morning walk took me back to the Charging Bull and Defiant Girl, which was nice because I got there before the tourists. A walk through the 9/11 Memorial Park and back into Tribeca found me in a booth at Square Diner for my last meal in the hood. Though my cab ride back to Brooklyn was hampered by heavy traffic on the Brooklyn Bridge, it was good to have lunch with the kids at Fiorino in Brooklyn Bridge Park before collecting my car and heading home. Stopping for dinner at the Steak Loft in Mystic put a nice finish on another year at Tribeca Film Festival. Thanks to all friends and family who joined me and the characters I met along the way. See ya next year!

No comments: