Saturday, March 06, 2010

Oscar Picks 2010

So I caved and went with the experts on my picks for the annual Oscar Pool, but I am craving some major upsets on Sunday night's broadcast. Now that would be entertaining! How great would it be to see Inglorious Basterds go home with Best Picture?!? I'm going on record here with how my Oscar Ballot would look if anyone asked. I'm watching the Oscars with friends for the first time in a long time. Hope nobody wants to talk to me.

Leading Actor - George Clooney - Up in the Air
Leading Actress - Meryl Streep - Julie & Julia
Supporting Actor- Christoph Waltz
Supporting Actress- Mo'nique
Animated Feature-Up
Art Direction-Avatar
Cinematography-Avatar
Costume Design-The Young Victoria
Directing-Katherine Bigelow-The Hurt Locker
Documentary Feature - The Cove
Documentary Short-The Last Truck:The Closing of a GM Plant
Film Editing-Precious
Foreign Language Film-The White Ribbon
Makeup-Star Trek
Original Score-Up
Original Song-The Weary Kind-Crazy Heart
Short film Animated-The Lady and the Reaper
Short Film Live Action-The New Tenants
Sound editing-Avatar
Sound mixing-Avatar
Visual effect-Avatar
Adapted Screenplay-Up in the Air
Original Screenplay-Inglorous Basterds
Best Picture-The Hurt Locker

No comments: