Sunday, January 08, 2006

Film Favorites of 2005

I know that the traditional number for "Top" lists is 10, but when it comes to film, it doesn't seem to be enough for me! Last year there were almost 30 on my list! I can't call these the "best" of 2005, because that is subjective. One of my film magazines publishes 30 top 10 film lists from their editors, and they are very different. These are my Favorites of 2005 (got it down to 16), click the links to see my thoughts when I saw these films. Many of these are out in DVD now, check it out!!

1. Wedding Crashers
2. Crash
3. Cinderella Man
4. Murderball
5. Rent
6. Good Night, and Good Luck
7. Mad Hot Ballroom
8. Batman Begins
9. Elizabethtown
10. Howl's Moving Castle
11. Munich
12. Capote
13. Me and You and Everyone we Know
14. A History of Violence
15. The Upside of Anger
16. Hustle & Flow

No comments: