Saturday, October 08, 2005

In Her Shoes

I was drawn to In Her Shoes by Toni Collette, Shirley MacLaine and SHOES!!!! How fabulous to have a film where shoes are actually a character!?!? Two sisters (Collette and Cameron Diaz) have a falling out, and find out what kind of people they really are. They discover the truths of their childhood, through their newly discovered grandmother (MacLaine). This is a wonderful story, fabulous cast and great clothes and shoes!! The best truth revealed for me, is when Rose says "... my shoes never let me down, they always fit!!" The female characters are strong and funny, the men are straightforward and endearing and the shoes, stunning! Though I'm sure some men could enjoy this film (guy in front of me bailed after 20 minutes), ladies may want to grab a friend or sister to see this one!

No comments: