Thursday, August 25, 2005

http://welcome

I would like to extend a hearty "welcome" to any new readers that visit here from the link on the Giovanni & Kim in the Morning Show page at the 92ProFM website!!! I thought I would offer a little about me and these posts.

As the header says, I LOVE movies! I used to write about them in a journal, but when I was introduced to this blog site, I thought it would be fun to put my thoughts in a place that could be easily shared with friends.

Film is my hobby. I visit the theater often, and I have a DVD service that keeps my appetite for this wonderful art satisfied. I also attend and volunteer at film festivals a few times a year. It's a great way to see the latest independent films, and meet the people who make them.

One of the things I love about film, is that everyone likes movies on some level. It can be a wonderful common ground with friends old and new! The posts on this blog are just my humble opinion. I write about the films as I see them, and at the beginning of the week I look at the new DVD releases, and write about any I have seen in the theater. You can click on the months in the archives column to see past posts, I started writing here back in November 2004, so there's lots to read.

Welcome to my little space, and if someone in the theater asks you "Is this seat taken?" it could be me!!!

No comments: